For Immediate Release
Date: March 28, 2017
Notice is hereby given that there will be a Council Work Session on Thursday, March 30, 2017, beginning at 10:00 a.m. in the Media Room, on the second floor of City Hall, prior to the regular scheduled City Council Meeting at 2 p.m. in Council Chambers.
The AGENDA is as follows:
· Hurricane Debris Removal Update
· Presentation: Savannah River Landing Master Plan Revision
· Presentation: Drayton and Whitaker Streets Traffic Calming
· Presentation: Historic Landmark District Hotel Study
· Presentation: Downtown Residential Development Incentives
· St. Patrick’s Day Festival Recap
· Litigation, Real Estate
· City Manager’s Briefing / Council Meeting Agenda Items for March 30, 2017
For more information, contact Dyanne C. Reese, Clerk of Council at 651-6441.