Trade Permits

Stand-Alone Trades Permits - Must Be Submitted Online


All Stand-alone Trades Permits (electrical, mechanical, and plumbing) must be submitted ONLINE through the eTRAC Online Permit Tracking System.

To submit an application online, you must be a Georgia licensed contractor registered with eTRAC and have a valid email address. Go the eTRAC site at

Click here to access the eTRAC Quick Reference Guide for Online Trades Stand-alone Permits.

Trade Permit Links