Please note: All classes take place at the Savannah Cultural Arts Center, located at 201 Montgomery Street. If you need assistance completing this form, please call 912-651-6783.
My typed name in the box above will act as an electronic signature. I understand that an electronic signature has the same legal effect and can be enforced in the same way as a written signature. By signing this application I agree that the information given is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
$5 per session
$20 per session
$50 per person
$75 per person
$15 per person per session
$35 per person
$35 per person/per session
$10 per person
$45 per person
I/we, the undersigned, consent for me, my/our minor child/ward to participate in the
programs sponsored by the City of Savannah. In consideration of me, my/our child’s/ward’s participation in the program
I/we hereby agree(s) to assume all the risks and hazards incidental to said participation and do further agree(s) to release,
absolve, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless the City of Savannah, its employees, administrators, agents and assigns and others who assist the above, for any loss, damages or personal injuries that I, said child/ ward may receive as a result of such participation. I/we hereby agree(s) to waive all claims against the City of Savannah, its employees, administrators, and agents.
I hereby grant permission to the City of Savannah Department of Cultural Resources and/or agents acting on its behalf, the right to use, edit, reproduce, assign and distribute photographs, films, video/audio recordings and other audio/visual productions of myself and/or my child(ren) for use in public displays, publications, public relations, slide shows, newspapers, advertising and other communications, to include transmission via film, print, video, computer, worldwide web, internet website, email, FTP, computer network and digital reproduction and distribution. I indemnify and hold harmless the City of Savannah Department of Cultural Resources, its officers, employees, sponsors and volunteers (the “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all claims of any kind, including royalties or other compensation, and any liabilities arising from or related to the use of the photographs or recordings.
Please list below any medical conditions, (including allergies), or other special needs concerning the participant. I/we understand that there are some risks inherent in the activities that are included in the Program, but willingly assume these risks in order to allow me/my child/ward to participate. I/we give permission for any emergency medical care or treatment by a physician, surgeon, nurse, and doctor’s assistant, or medical care facility that may be required and assume responsibility for the cost of medical care.
Please list any medical conditions you/your child have in the box above.
Registration should be made as soon as possible. Class size is limited and spaces are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Cultural Resources reserves the right to cancel, to combine or reschedule classes, or to change class instructors, when necessary.
• Cultural Resources will not provide make-up classes or issue refunds to those who miss classes due to illness or other events beyond our control.
• Cultural Resources reserves the right to refuse enrollment to participants with a history of unacceptable behavior.
• If Cultural Resources cancels a class for any reason, all registered participants will be informed as soon as possible and extended the opportunity to transfer to another class. If participants do not wish to transfer to another class, a full refund will be processed.
• There is a $25 withdrawal and/or transfer fee. Notice of withdrawal or transfer must be made in WRITING to Cultural Resources, and must be received by noon the Friday before the first day of class. No refunds will be made for withdrawals after that time.
• Failure to attend sessions or verbal notification will NOT be regarded as an official notice of withdrawal.
There is no on-site parking at the Savannah Cultural Arts Center. There are two parking garages conveniently located within walking distance of the Center: Robinson and Liberty Street. Metered street parking is also available at Turner Blvd and W. Mcdonough Street.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field