Georgia's Senate runoff election is on Jan. 5, 2021, and Savannahians need to make a plan to vote.
If you would like to request an absentee ballot, there are several ways to do so.
You can fill out the form online at ballotrequest.sos.ga.gov or email email@example.com.
You can fax your absentee ballot request to 912-790-1519 or mail it to Voter Registration, P.O. Box 13757, Savannah, GA 31416.
You can also request one in person at the Board of Registrars Office, located at 1117 Eisenhower Dr., Suite E.
If you have already requested and received your absentee ballot, you can mail it or drop it off in a secure election drop box at:
- Board of Elections office, 117 Eisenhower Dr.
- Savannah Civic Center, 301 W. Oglethorpe Ave.
- Carver Heights Community Center, 905 Collat Ave.
- Liberty City Community Center, 1401 Mills B. Lane Blvd.
- W.W. Law Community Center, 900 E. Bolton St.
- Southwest Chatham Library, 14097 Abercorn St.
- UGA Extension, 17 Minus Ave., Garden City
- Whitemarsh Island Chatham County Police Precinct, 54 Johnny Mercer Blvd.
- Pooler City Hall, 100 Southwest U.S. Highway 80, Pooler
Early, in-person voting starts on Monday, Dec. 14 and lasts through Thursday, Dec. 31.
You can vote early Monday - Friday at the following locations and times:
- Savannah Civic Center, 301 W. Oglethorpe Ave. , from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Chatham County Mosquito Control, 65 Billy B. Hair Dr., from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Islands Library, 50 Johnny Mercer Blvd., from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Southwest Chatham Library, 14097 Abercorn St., from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Voting is available at the Board of Registrars main office at 1117 Eisenhower Dr., Suite E on weekdays, Dec. 14 - Dec. 22 and Dec. 28 - Dec. 30, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday voting is available on Dec. 19 at the main office from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can also vote at the main office on Dec. 23 and Dec. 31 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is no voting on December 24 or 25 for the Christmas Holiday.
If you're planning to vote in-person on election day, you can find your polling place at mvp.sos.ga.gov.