Alcohol Server Permits (Bar Cards)

Update January 2017

As many of you know, the new Alcohol Ordinance has expanded the bar card requirement to include individuals working in certain capacities in food service establishments where alcohol is dispensed. This new requirement is not being enforced at this time. The City will notify establishments when this new requirement will become effective.

However, if you are employed in an establishment where bar cards are currently required, you can apply for your new bar card or renew your existing bar card through the City’s Revenue Department.