MaxorPlus is the City of Savannah pharmacy drug provider; you mail fill your prescriptions at most pharmacies (Kroger, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.) The formulary list offers a wide selection of clinically-sound, cost-effective generic and brand-name prescription drugs. The program includes a retail prescription plan and mail order for maintenance medications. At network pharmacies, your co-payment is determined by the tier on which the prescription is placed (Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3). Tier 4 is for specialty drugs.
Your New Medical Card
Who is MaxorPlus
Since 1991, MaxorPlus has provided outstanding pharmacy benefits for members and dependents. We are here to help you manage your prescriptions safely and cost-effectively and are dedicated to providing you the best customer service anytime you need us.
- Award-Winning Service – Easily manage your benefits with 24/7/365 support. MaxorPlus provides an exceptional member services team allowing you to engage via phone, email, or chat to best fit your family’s needs.
- All Access Member Portal – The online member portal is a convenient way to locate participating pharmacies, check your prescription drug coverage and costs, and more.
- Prescription Savings – With MaxorPlus, you will receive access to copay and discount savings opportunities through our various programs.
How Can MaxorPlus Help You
The Member Advocates are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. A Member Advocate can answer benefit questions that include: coverage, copay quotes, deductibles and out of pocket amounts, prior authorization required medications, quantity limits and more. Our trained Member Advocates can also assist members with processing claims and will gladly call your pharmacy to help their staff with prescription claims. MaxorPlus also provides the status of your medication prior authorizations. If you are looking for a network pharmacy and needing help, just call a MaxorPlus Member Advocate to get connected with a pharmacy in no-time.
|MaxorPlus Customer Service||800.687.0707|
|MXP Mail Order Pharmacy||800.687.8629|
|Maxor Specialty Pharmacy||866.629.6779|
Helpful Information and Tools
- Website / Member Portal
- Apple iOS App or Google Play App
- Things to Know About MaxorPlus
- How To - Member Portal & APP
- Formulary Medication List
- Prior Authorization (PA) Medication List
- Mail Order Member Portal
- Mail Order FAQ
- Mail Order Form
- Drug Reimbursement Form
- Covid19 Self-Test Reimbursement Form
Maxor Copay Solutions
Maxor Copay Solutions (MCS) helps to enroll members in copay assistance programs that may be available for eligible specialty medications filled through Maxor Specialty Pharmacy. Our pharmacy staff proactively contacts members that are receiving eligible medications where manufacturer coupon programs may be available and will help them to enroll with their consent. Members do not need to contact MaxorPlus regarding the program.
Dynamic Discounts, powered by Sempre Health, improves medication adherence by rewarding members with lower copays when they exhibit good behaviors, like filling chronic disease prescriptions consistently and on time. This program can be used wherever members choose to fill their scripts. Eligible therapy classes include diabetes, asthma/COPD, and anticoagulants/blood thinners. If a member qualifies for the program, they’ll receive a welcome letter from Sempre Health with instructions on how to enroll. Members do not need to contact MaxorPlus regarding the program.