Savannah Fire permit fees
(H) Pyrotechnics/Flame Effects
A fee of $400.00 each for Pyrotechnics and/or Flame Effects, before a proximate audience permit (NFPA 1126 & NFPA160), shall be paid to Savannah Fire. Fee includes permit, permit review, and inspection set-up. Hour fire watch and stand-by fees ware in addition and charged 1 hour prior to the shoot time, until 1 hour after the final shot. Applications must be submitted in a timely manner or an after-hours plans review fee will be charged.
Section 8. FIRE STANDBY FEES
Equipment and user rates should be charged at Savannah Fire Department usage rates as below:
Fire Department personnel and classes
• User Fee Rates for Advanced Fire Fighter $27 per person per hour
• User Fee Rates for Fire Engineer/Fire Marshal $35 per person per hour
• User Fee Rates for Captain $42 per person per hour
• User Fee Rates for Manager/Battalion/Division $50 per person per hour
Fire Department Equipment
• Truck, Fire, Engine $ 144.35 per hour
• Truck, Fire Aerial Platform $ 85.90 per hour
• Brush Truck / Fire Marshal Truck $ 35.85 per hour
• Fire Vessel $ 182.63 per hour
*User and/or equipment fees could be waived for District participation in City-sponsored events or Community events when approved by the City Manager and/or City Commission.