In order to make an electronic submittal for your plat, e-mail PDF files of the following documents to the City Survey Technician, Victoria Hunter or City Surveyor, Greg Harris.
- Completed and signed application.
- Construction cost estimate (if applicable)
- Infrastructure Letter (if applicable)
- ESA or Approved ESA Waiver
- Plat of subdivision or recombination
Plat PDF Requirements:
- One PDF file for entire set of drawings
- File Name: Submittal Number _Subdivision Name_Date Submitted
- Graphic Scale: (All plat PDFs must be to scale.)
- Drawings must be stamped "For Review" and dated
Payment of Fees:
There are two options for payment of fees (see application for fees):
- Submit fee check OR
- Pay the fee online in eTRAC after the submittal is made and the fee is invoiced through eTRAC (an email will be sent once subdivision record is created).
The City of Savannah uses a website called eTRAC for online permit and subdivision tracking. For information on how to use this site to track your projects as they go through the permitting process, click here. There are Quick Reference Guides available, as well as more detailed PowerPoint presentation slides on how to use the website.
Once the plat is approved by all reviewers, provide the following:
- Three (3) full-size hard copies of the approved plat. Plat must be sealed, signed, and dated by all required parties.
- Transmittal letter certifying the hard copy plat exactly match the electronic plat that was approved. For Transmittal Letter Click: Here
Submit final approved package to City of Savannah Development Services, Attn: Victoria Hunter, at:
- 20 Interchange Drive, Savannah, GA 31415 (by hand-delivery) OR
- P.O. Box 1027, Savannah, GA 31402 (by mail)