Click to Home

Go To Search
Applications & Checklists
If any items are proposed to impede within the City right-of-way, the
encroachment must be approved by either the City Manager and/or 
City Council through a formal petition application. Typical examples of 
encroaching items include (but are not limited to): stoops, stairs, porches,
balconies, awnings, signage, fencing, lighting fixtures, building foundations
and private utilities. 
Contact Real Property Services at (912) 651-6524 or
click on the link above for additional information. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks
for petition processing, and an additional 2 weeks for execution and recording.

Open Records Information

Request Records Online
To make a public records request online, use our Open Records Request form.