Click to Home

Go To Search
Trade Permits
Electrical Stand-alone Permits - MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE

All Stand-alone Electrical Permits must be submitted ONLINE through the eTRAC Online Permit Tracking System.

To submit an application online, you must be a Georgia licensed contractor registered with eTRAC and have a valid email address.  Go the eTRAC site at .

Click here to access the eTRAC Quick Reference Guide for Online Electrical Stand-alone Permits.