View all facilities

Whitefield Square

Image Unavailable
Whitefield Square is located on Habersham Street between Taylor and Gordon Streets. It is named for the Reverend George Whitefield, an early minister in the colony, friend of John Wesley, and founder of the Bethesda Orphanage in 1740. The square was laid out in 1851 and was the last of the City's squares.