Please begin by telling us who you are nominating.
Please provide us with your contact information.
In the following text box, please describe in 400 words or less why you think the nominee deserves the Savannah Good Neighbor Award, addressing the following questions:
• What specific actions has this person performed during the current calendar year for which they merit this award?
• How have this person’s actions gone beyond the normal scope of citizen responsibilities?
• Did the nominee go to great effort or invest an exceptional amount of time in performing their actions?
BENEFIT TO COMMUNITY
• How have this person’s actions benefited their neighborhood or the City of Savannah as a whole?
• What are the geographic areas (e.g., block, neighborhood, City of Savannah) and demographics (e.g. youth, elderly, all residents) of the population that benefits?
• Are the benefits tangible, intangible, or both?
• Have the person’s actions fostered self-help, quality of life, or community involvement in others?
• Have they contributed to environmental conservation or sustainability?
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field