Applications & Checklists

If any items are proposed to impede within the City right-of-way, the encroachment must be approved by either the City Manager and/or City Council through a formal petition application. Typical examples of encroaching items include (but are not limited to): stoops, stairs, porches, balconies, awnings, signage, fencing, lighting fixtures, building foundations and private utilities. Contact Real Property Services at 912-651-6524 or click on the link above for additional information. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for petition processing, and an additional 2 weeks for execution and recording.

Open Records Information

Request Records Online
To make a public records request online, use our Open Records Request form.