Applications and Forms
City staff are responsible for zoning interpretations, temporary use permits, and business location approvals. When seeking answers to zoning questions, use the zoning information request for faster responses and the zoning confirmation letter for official, more comprehensive responses.
- Zoning Information Request Form
- Zoning Confirmation Letter Application (A $50 fee applies)
- Business Location Approval Application (needed for Business Tax Certificate)
- Temporary Use Application
The Metropolitan Planning Commission (MPC) staff review the following applications for changes to the Zoning Code (Map or Text), Comprehensive Plan’s Future Land Use Map, Special Use Permits, Special Exemptions,Planning Commission Variances, Zoning Board of Appeals, and Historic Properties.
- The Planning Commission makes a recommendation to the City Council and the City Council makes the final decision on the below applications:
- The Planning Commission makes the final decision on the below applications:
- The Zoning Board of Appeals makes the final decision on the below application:
- Certificate of Appropriateness for Historic Properties
Calendar of Meetings
Follow the below links to the Metropolitan Planning Commission (MPC) website to see the calendar of meetings for: